A healthy bowl of bone broth will help you live longer! How?? Remember Dr. Ladeinde’s suggestion of a bone broth that heals your body aches from inside out? It’s cheaper, healthier, and super easy to make.
• It helps with bone formation, growth and repairs damaged joints
• Reduces joint pain and inflammation
• Reduces white blood cells which in turn Fights infections such as colds and flu
• Homemade bone broth is Healthier and cheaper than buying supplements like Chondroitin
• Promotes sleep and calms the mind
Here’s a simple Chicken Broth Recipe you should try;
• 1 organic whole chicken
• 8 c of water
• 4 -6 stalks of celery, finely chopped
• ½ white or yellow onion, finely chopped
• 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
• 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
• 1 inch ginger root, finely chopped
• ½ teaspoon sea salt
• ½ teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
Place all of the above ingredients in a Crockpot and cook on low heat for 8 -10 hours. You can cook until the meat is falling away from the bones. You can store any excess broth in the freezer and defrost for a later time.
Let’s share feedbacks on experiences. Men can give this recipe to their wives to help with the preparation.